C2C - Cluster to cluster meeting
Cluster to cluster meeting
The registration is closed. Thank you for your interest!
Planned schedule of Cluster to Cluster (C2C) meeting
Pécs (Hungary), 27 March, 2012
Please note that only registered participants can attend to the event.
|12.45 – 13.45||Lunch|
|14.00 – 15.30||C2C meeting and negotiations in thematic groups – lead by Tamás Dobronyi and coordinated by Szabolcs Rabb|
|15.30 – 16.00||Face to face conversations and negotiations|
|16.00 – 18.00||Free time, hotel check-in|
Cultural event Please note that only registered participants can attend to the event.
|18.00 – 20.00||Wine tasting. Meeting: 17.40 at the venue of the C2C meetings.|
The meeting session will take place according to this method:
- Registered clusters are categorized into thematic groups according to their activities.
- Each thematic group will have one table which will be lead by moderators.
- All cluster representatives will join their thematic groups.
- Every participants will have the opportunity to introduce their clusters and cluster members. Introductory part and initial discussions will be lead by moderators.
- After the introductions clusters will be able to discuss future cooperation possibilities privately at separate tables
- Participating Enterprise Europe Network colleagues will have a separate table. In case cluster representatives need assistance, EEN colleagues will be at clusters’ disposal.
- Registration form, to be signed before the beginning of the meetings.
- All cluster representatives can see the profiles of participating clusters. Printed profiles will be given on site.
- Each representative will receive Follow-up forms containing the names of participants. These forms will serve as reminders of the meetings. One copy of the forms is to be returned after the meetings.
We look forward to meeting you in Pécs!