Knowledge transfer and community building in the Creative Sector
Call to an unmissable opportunity to every actor in the cultural and creative sector whose interested in Internationalization.
The Internationalization Creative Cultural Industries (ICCI) project aims to innovate the state of the art as it plans to develop a European tailored training model for creative entrepreneurs and intermediary organizations on how to internationalise creative businesses.
In the frame of the project they've launched a call to a one-week training on internalization.
Main topics include:
- how to internationalise he Creative and Cultural Industries sector services and products
- crucial skills for general management, internationalisation, export strategies – these integration to cultural and creative curriculum
- national and international CCIs networks and clusters
Venue: Matera, Italy
Date: 28th January to 3rd February 2018
- artists/cultural or creative entrepreneurs
- intermediaries (chamber of commerce, incubator, regional development agency, public organization)
- from Estonia, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Spain, Romania, UK
Number of participants is limited: 16 entrepreneurs and 8 intermediaries can attend the training.
The costs of the training, travel and accommodation will be covered by the project.
Application deadline: 31 December 2017